Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Insoles 101


I don't know how many people out there are like me but I just don't find vulcanized shoes to be very comfortable. Some of the cup soles from years past were okay but most vulc shoes have no support or arch support. Even the shoes that do come with an insole, they're terrible. The one issue I have the most is the insole flattens and compresses at the ball of my feet.

I ended up finding these sof sole athlete insoles and gave them a go. The soles are a bit thicker than most stock insoles and they're also soft feeling. The blue part of the sole at the forefoot is nothing short of amazing. The sole does not flatten at the balls of my feet. I've been cycling them in all my shoes for 18 months and they are still going strong. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2 thumbs up on Sof soles!